Bob&Bean built the this app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Bob&Bean and is intended for use as is.
Effective date: December 24, 2018
Bob&Bean (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the mobile games (hereinafter referred to as the “Games”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Games and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Games to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Games, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Games with a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Games.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Games.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Bob&Bean uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Games
- To notify you about changes to our Games
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Games when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Games
- To monitor the usage of the Games
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Russian Federation and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Russian Federation and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Bob&Bean may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Bob&Bean
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Games
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Games or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Games (“Service Providers”), to provide the Games on our behalf, to perform Games-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://bobandbean.com